Friday, August 8, 2014

"French Fridays with Dorie" - Tuna Confit with Black Olive Tapenade & Tomato Salsa

So today for our "French Friday's with Dorie" we are making...

Tuna Confit with Black Olive Tapenade & Tomato Salsa   

This is one of those recipes that you have to prepare ahead of time for. I started marinading my Tuna early this morning, knowing that my family are not fish lovers and also being fully aware of all the bold flavors that we are working with today, I choose not to marinade my fresh tuna for the full 2 days. My tapenade is chilling and my salsa is melding. I am so excited, I can't wait for dinner to see how all the flavors come together. Another little secret about this recipe is that you can keep the cost down by making your own preserved Lemons. Here is the recipe...  Preserved Lemons 

If you are interested in the recipe or joining our group, we are cooking from Dorie Greenspan's cookbook entitled "Around My French Table"

No comments:

Post a Comment